Our Reponse to COVID-19
We are slowly re-opening our practice and we look forward to seeing all of our patients and continuing to provide high quality oral surgery and implant care in a very safe environment.
Our patients’ safety and the safety of all of our team members is our top priority. Because of our strong commitment to our patients’ safety and comfort, we have implemented preventive procedures that meet and exceed the CDC’s recommendations.
Please be patient and expect that there will be changes that you may not be used to.
Here are some of the preventive measures we have implemented:
- COVID-19 health screening/ temperature check: We will ask our patients to complete a Pre-Screen Health Questionnaire upon arrival at the office. This is recommended by the CDC for all dental and health visits. Once in the treatment room, we will take your temperature to help identify any patients with subtle or lack of COVID symptoms. If your temperature is elevated, we may be required to reschedule your appointment at that time.
- Check-in and Registration: We are keeping our waiting rooms “closed” to help ensure social distancing for our patients. We will do our best to move you to a private room soon after arrival. You can help speed this process by completing all paperwork online and emailing copies of your insurance cards in advance.
- Limited number of people in the office: We ask that only the patient come into the office for an appointment (or if patient is a minor, ONE parent of guardian will be allowed). We ask that the person picking the patient up, wait in or near their car for a call from the patient or our office when the procedure is complete. We will make every attempt to make the wait minimal.
- Closed Treatment Rooms: All of our treatment rooms have floor to ceiling walls with doors that will remain closed during all procedures and consults. This will create an isolated environment to protect all patients that may be in the office at a coincident time. The rooms will be vigorously disinfected between all patients.
- PPE: All of our staff members, including at check-in and check-out, will wear masks the entire time they are in the office. The doctors and staff directly involved in patient care will also be wearing a combination of N95 respirators, face shields, goggles, gowns or overcoats and hair coverings.